Our client, a leading investment bank, is seeking a recent graduate to join their team as a trainee wealth planner. The successful candidate will support the regional director in managing discretionary portfolios on behalf of private clients, trusts and charities. With a keen eye for detail, excellent interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the financial markets, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to build a strong foundation for a long career in private wealth management in this role.
Our client, a leading investment bank, is seeking a recent graduate to join their team as a trainee Investment Analyst. The successful candidate will support the Wealth Management team in managing portfolios of high net worth clients including investment trusts, charities and private clients. With a keen eye for detail and a good understanding of research and analysis, the successful candidate will assist the team by conducting analysis on financial markets, products and services and preparing reports and presentations for clients. This role would suit someone who is keen to build a successful career in investment analysis.
This post would suit someone with a background covering a broad range of audit experience within wealth management. As part of the routine duties the role will involve evaluating business divisions to ensure compliance and financial targets are met and strategic and operational objectives.
The role is based within an independent team reporting directly to the Risk Committee and Chairman of the Board. With an exemplary track record in reporting, planning and performing audits, you will leverage these skills across the Wealth Management businesses covering both the UK and Jersey.
– Assessing and analysing key risks, including: compliance, know-your-client, legal, money-laundering, operational and suitability. Evaluating the effectiveness of the controls addressing the key risks.
– Providing solutions to issues identified that are innovative and practical. Preparing clear reports on findings for senior management at local, functional, group and global levels.
– Monitoring developments within risk profiles
– Providing input for planning sessions.
– A background in audit with thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements and expectations.
– Sound knowledge of key risks in wealth management; their controls and how best to manage them.
– A fluent English speaker, you will have excellent communication skills and experience in presenting to senior management, providing recommendations and opinions. You will work well in a team in addition to having experience leading audits for specific tasks.