This post would suit someone with a background covering a broad range of audit experience within wealth management. As part of the routine duties the role will involve evaluating business divisions to ensure compliance and financial targets are met and strategic and operational objectives.
The role is based within an independent team reporting directly to the Risk Committee and Chairman of the Board. With an exemplary track record in reporting, planning and performing audits, you will leverage these skills across the Wealth Management businesses covering both the UK and Jersey.
– Assessing and analysing key risks, including: compliance, know-your-client, legal, money-laundering, operational and suitability. Evaluating the effectiveness of the controls addressing the key risks.
– Providing solutions to issues identified that are innovative and practical. Preparing clear reports on findings for senior management at local, functional, group and global levels.
– Monitoring developments within risk profiles
– Providing input for planning sessions.
– A background in audit with thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements and expectations.
– Sound knowledge of key risks in wealth management; their controls and how best to manage them.
– A fluent English speaker, you will have excellent communication skills and experience in presenting to senior management, providing recommendations and opinions. You will work well in a team in addition to having experience leading audits for specific tasks.