Our client is one of the top Consultancy organisations in the world, operating on a global basis. They are currently undergoing a major expansion in the Capital Projects and Infrastructure Advisory space, and are seeking a Senior Manager to join their growing team.
For this senior role, the right candidate must have significant advisory experience, as well as a sound education, and grounding in a relevant technical discipline. You must be able to build relationships with your peers and internal clients, as well as with external clients, with whom you will be able to develop and foster new business opportunities.
The main focus of this role is to provide advisory services for the team which focuses on infrastructure and construction, and hence you will need to have a solid background in this area to draw on. As well as working directly for existing clients, you will be involved in the drawing up of bids and proposals, and must be able to develop new business under your own initiative.
Good communication skills are essential. You will need to communicate both upwardly to Partners and Directors, as well as providing guidance, and acting as a mentor to your staff to ensure their best performance.
- Lead and participate in client engagements as required
- Manage the financial aspects of client engagements.
- Assist with business development opportunities
- Communicate well and build relationships with the rest of the advisory team
- Develop and mentor staff as required, and conduct performance reviews
- Minimum of 3 years consulting experience and 8 years technical experience
- Experience within a high quality management consulting organisation
- Business Development experience.
- A strong academic record in a built environment discipline, such as BSc in Building Management or Building Science, BEng, BSc Quantity Surveying, or an MSc in a specific construction or engineering field
- Post graduate qualification in Project Management or MBA preferred
- Project Management qualification , eg PMP or MAPM, and PRINCE2 or MSP
- Professional membership, such as PrEng or equivalent
Sound experience in one or more of the following sectors:
- Mining & Metals
- Private sector construction & engineering
Our client, an international top rated accountancy and advisory firm, is looking for a Senior Technical Audit Consultant. You will lead a team working on a variety of assurance engagements, including Data Management, Risk Assurance, Data Protection, and work on audits for a wide ranging client base across the Midlands.. In addition to the technical aspects, this role offers the opportunity to gain business development experience, working with the team preparing client tenders.
- Lead a team of advisers in the effective delivery of IT Assurance Services, and act as a coach and mentor as necessary.
- Manage the timely delivery of client assignments and ensure the effective use of staff and resources, to deliver projects within budget.
- Manage a client portfolio.
- The client base ranges from large commercial entities and public sector bodies, and will be slanted according to your specialisms.
- Build relationships with clients with a view to contributing to Business Development, and identifying new work streams.
- Professional IT Qualification, eg CISA, CISSP, CISM or similar.
- Relevant applications or infrastructure audit experience both considered.
- Relevant IT Audit Experience
- Internal Audit or Consultancy experience
The requirements stated are mandatory for the role.
Working within an independent function that reports directly to the CEO, this role involves anticipating, identifying and managing risks across the business. This role would suit someone with a background in technology audit and comprehensive knowledge of the infrastructure of large investment institutions in financial services.
- Extensive experience in technology audit across different functions
- Using practice to assist in working towards strategic audit objectives/goals in those areas of accountability.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and customers to facilitate the audit function.
- Routinely using critical analysis to inform audit practice and advise customers.
- A thorough knowledge of current theory, practice and advances.
- Degree level or equivalent experience with professional accreditation.
- Works collaboratively with excellent communication skills.
- Using critical analysis to inform practice while retaining a view of the overall aims of the business.
- An ability to distil information and make concise decisions when faced with competing priorities.
- Experience in capital markets, related technologies and associated risks gained in a similar organisation.