Our client, an international top rated accountancy and advisory firm, is looking for a Senior Technical Audit Consultant. You will lead a team working on a variety of assurance engagements, including Data Management, Risk Assurance, Data Protection, and work on audits for a wide ranging client base across the Midlands.. In addition to the technical aspects, this role offers the opportunity to gain business development experience, working with the team preparing client tenders.
- Lead a team of advisers in the effective delivery of IT Assurance Services, and act as a coach and mentor as necessary.
- Manage the timely delivery of client assignments and ensure the effective use of staff and resources, to deliver projects within budget.
- Manage a client portfolio.
- The client base ranges from large commercial entities and public sector bodies, and will be slanted according to your specialisms.
- Build relationships with clients with a view to contributing to Business Development, and identifying new work streams.
- Professional IT Qualification, eg CISA, CISSP, CISM or similar.
- Relevant applications or infrastructure audit experience both considered.
- Relevant IT Audit Experience
- Internal Audit or Consultancy experience
The requirements stated are mandatory for the role.