Working within an independent function that reports directly to the CEO, this role involves anticipating, identifying and managing risks across the business. This role would suit someone with a background in technology audit and comprehensive knowledge of the infrastructure of large investment institutions in financial services.
- Extensive experience in technology audit across different functions
- Using practice to assist in working towards strategic audit objectives/goals in those areas of accountability.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and customers to facilitate the audit function.
- Routinely using critical analysis to inform audit practice and advise customers.
- A thorough knowledge of current theory, practice and advances.
- Degree level or equivalent experience with professional accreditation.
- Works collaboratively with excellent communication skills.
- Using critical analysis to inform practice while retaining a view of the overall aims of the business.
- An ability to distil information and make concise decisions when faced with competing priorities.
- Experience in capital markets, related technologies and associated risks gained in a similar organisation.