Life Assurance Internal Audit. Contract role – c£800-1000 p/d
Our client, a major London based international life assurance group, are looking for an internal audit specialist with senior level experience to lead audit reviews of actuarial controls across the group’s domestic business.
You will need to possess:
- Excellent knowledge of life assurance operations particularly around actuarial controls (model reviews aren’t required) ;
- 5+ years experience of leading Audits within insurance and/ or financial services.
- An interest in mentoring and training others.
- Applicants must have an EU / UK Visa.
This is a c.4+ month contract, with a strong possibility of extending to 12 months.
To be considered for the role please apply to Paul Stanbridge with a copy of your CV.
Senior role within the Life business of a leading FTSE 100 company to lead the development and implementation of the audit plan for Actuarial controls .
- Qualified Life Actuary;
- Awareness of General Insurance actuarial concepts;
- Knowledge of Insurance Pricing, Reserving, Capital requirements (including Solvency 2), Planning, Forecasting and Financial Reporting;
- Ability to communicate complex messages effectively to different audiences which will include the Insurance Finance Director and Chief Actuary as their key stakeholder.