Our client, a leading global investment bank seeks Liquidity Risk VP to join its dedicated risk audit team. With a background in audit, preferably gained in treasury, the ideal candidate will be an expert in liquidity risk, controls and treasury. Reporting to the Global Head of risk Audit, the successful candidate will be part of a specialist team tasked with the global liquidity risk audit.
- A key point of contact for liquidity risk for technical expertise and continuous monitoring
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments affecting liquidity risk
- Contributing to controls and frameworks supporting risk management,
- Identifying training requirements across the internal audit function for Liquidity risk.
- Responsibility for entity risk assessment process for liquidity risk
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal audit, stakeholders, senior management and regulators
- Accounting qualification
- Experience in an audit role
- Further qualifications on treasury e.g. Corporate Treasurer (desirable)
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements of liquidity risk management, ILAA and Basel III developments, an overview of global regulatory requirements and developments would be an advantage.
- Proven experience, ideally within a global investment back within treasury, of risk audit and liquidity risk audit
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills the successful candidate will have the ability to influence and advise team members, stakeholders, senior management and regulators.