£75-110000 + Bonus + Bens, London, Permanent
Our client a major US investment bank is looking for an exceptional individual with strong Mortgage Products experience to be part of a first class audit team specialising in Global Markets. The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Planning, executing and reporting audits.
- Be a credible subject matter expert in Mortgage Products (e.g. asset backed securities and financing, mortgage derivatives).
- Tracking audit issues.
- Supervising staff on audit assignments.
- Coach/train the audit team by sharing knowledge and leading by example.
- Support decision making and assist in the development of the existing program
- SOX engagement.
- Close and continuous business engagement with ability to influence management on the overall control framework. This will require sound judgement, critical thinking and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Identify control trends, regulatory themes and emerging risks in assigned business areas and their impact on the business and to the Bank overall.
This is an excellent opportunity to take a lead role within a global business. Promotion prospects will be available both within and outside of Audit for the successful candidate.