£55,000 – £70,000 per annum, London, Permanent
Global Asset Manager seek Senior Audit with 5 years+ experience
You will be one of the two most senior members of a team of 5 auditors
This is an excellent opportunity to join as a senior member of an established team. You will be required to lead junior audits through the audit cycle and build relationships with the executive group. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful team with good career prospects to move into the business or into a number two position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong partnerships with business management by providing a credible point of contact for Audit issues. These solid relationships should be based around a shared commitment to ensuring that risk issues are routinely considered in all material decisions and reported appropriately.
- Conduct specific risk and control reviews (e.g. RMS Risk Reviews, Combined Assurance Reviews with Risk and/or Compliance or ad hoc reviews) at the request of the business, senior management or the Head of Audit.
- Manage and maintain appropriate Audit management tools, techniques and reports to support the business, senior management, Board and regulators.
Deliver quality information from for presentation to senior management forums to enable understanding of risks and requirements for their mitigation and also:
- Oversee the use of CAAT within your responsible business areas as the primary business tool for providing on-going assurance that controls are up to date, effectively designed and implemented through Risk Profile reviews.
- Facilitate the embedding of a culture of risk management throughout the business by actively cultivating and maintaining key relationships, providing advice and education on risk management issues, and demonstrating to management the benefits to be derived from such a culture.
- Develop, implement and oversee processes required to demonstrate continuing effectiveness of controls to meet the regulatory requirements