£70,000 – £110,000 per annum, London, Permanent
Global banking group seek two VPs to help execute their Corporate Audit strategies across EMEA.
This is a successful team that is expanding because of business growth. You will be required to develop and maintain relationships with Senior Partners whilst acting as ‘auditor in charge’ to coordinate work assignments among team members.
You will also:
- Develop testing routines that can be performed through CAAT’s
- Promote and influence sound risk management practices with business partners
- Develop and maintain an appropriate and effective relationship with business partner management
The successful Candidate will be rewarded with strong promotion potential and gain hands on experience of complex products and operations from one of the largest Banking groups in the world.
You must also…
- Identify best practices for controls and work with the business to enhance the control environment
- Meet regularly with assigned manager for follow-up on suggested improvement activities.
- Provide constructive feedback to fellow associates and audit management to improve performance
Requirements – You must have:
- A Degree or equivalent preferably in accounting, finance or related field
- Professional Audit or Accounting Certification (e.g., ICWA, CPA, Chartered Accountant, or CIA, CBA, CFA, CISA)
- Significant experience related to Corporate Banking
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel 20%