Internal audit quality assurance methodology,Tier 1 Global Markets and Investment Bank, £80-120k
This is a High Profile role working alongside the Global Head of Methodology Audit. The successful candidate will carry out independent Quality Assurance (QA) reviews of the London operations and assist in Audit QA & Methodology for the Global Audit and Management Committees and stakeholder meetings.
As well as:
- Drafting methodology documents and practice guides.
- Training team members.
- Support the current team in relation to audit methodology on a frequent basis.
- Enable the global audit systems to meet methodology requirements.
- Coordination and monitoring of group audit and risk assessment methodologies, yearly planning, communication and reporting.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of Tier 1 Investment Banks / Capital Markets firms.
- Previous Internal Audit knowledge.
- String understanding of IIA, and /or COSO, Basel and so on.
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills.
- Ability to take initiative.