If you are career focused with a sharp mind and an interest in developing your professional experience within Global Banking we have a rare opportunity. We are seeking experienced Internal Audit or Assurance professionals with wholesale Banking Credit Risk knowledge. You must have excellent academics and an accountancy qualification (or equivalent) as well as a UK / EU visa.
You will be rewarded with a supportive environment working alongside industry leaders, plus excellent bonus and benefits. Apply or call today to be considered.
Head of Audit for Risk, Wholesale Bank, London
Team of 4 VP’s & Dir’s plus junior staff.
Our client, a Global Wholesale Banking group are seeking to recruit a Risk Management Professional with experience in Internal Audit to Lead the EMEA Risk (Market, Credit, Models, liquidity risk, Stress Testing & Ops) Audit Division.
- Define and plan the scope of audit work required
- Plan and execute audits for risk management, including operational risk, market risk, liquidity risk, models risk, credit risk, and stress
- Continuous monitoring of the ongoing audit process through all key stages
- Working with both the local and global audit teams to establish full audit coverage and the scope of work required
- Responsible for the management and mentoring of the Risk Audit team
- Reporting to both the Global Head and Regional Head and carrying out special projects and ad hoc work as required
- Experience working at a high level in a risk audit environment of a similar organisation
- Comfortable dealing with and reporting to Committee / Boards and Regulators
- Excellent understanding of current legislation, regulations and best practice, including, Basel III, Dodd Frank, SA-CCR, CRD IV and FRTB.
- Knowledge of liquidity risk management, model risk, credit risk and market risk, with a specialisation in one area being preferable
- Appropriately educated to degree standard, with professional risk management qualifications preferred.
To be considered for the role please forward your CV to Craig Phipps.
You must have the relevant UK / EU visa to apply.