Our client, an international top rated accountancy and advisory firm, is looking for an Information Technology Audit Consultant to join a team working on a wide ranging portfolio of clients, including both commercial clients, and public sector bodies based in either London or Birmingham.
- Working with other team members to plan and carry out IT Audits and IT Security assessments.
- Liaising with clients over assignment planning and debriefs.
- Writing up draft reports for senior managers
- A sound IT background, preferably with an IT based degree
- Audit experience is required, with a relevant audit qualification, such as CISA.
- A confident personality, with the ability to work well as a team member, and also the ability to liaise directly with clients to present reports and findings.