Global Asset Manager seeking Senior Auditor with c.1 years+ pqe
This is an excellent opportunity to join as a senior member of an established team. You will be required to coach graduates through the audit cycle and build relationships with senior management and stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong partnerships with business management by providing a credible point of contact for Audit issues. These solid relationships should be based around a shared commitment to ensuring that risk issues are routinely considered in all material decisions and reported appropriately.
- Conduct specific risk and control reviews (e.g. RMS Risk Reviews, Combined Assurance Reviews with Risk and/or Compliance or ad hoc reviews) at the request of the business, senior management or the Head of Audit.
- Manage and maintain appropriate Audit management tools, techniques and reports to support the business, senior management, Board and regulators.
- Deliver quality information from for presentation to senior management forums to enable understanding of risks and requirements for their mitigation and also:
- 1+ years of Internal Audit experience within a Banking, Asset Management, Custodian, Wealth or Fund services firm
- An accounting qualification (ACCA ACA) or equivalent
- Experience of leading elements of an audit review
- Coaching junior staff
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills