Compliance Advisory, Monitoring, Controls, Conduct and Training role with well established SME Bank.
You must have experience within a regulatory control or compliance environment from a banking firm.
The successful candidate will:
- Produce reports highlighting areas of improvement as per the compliance monitoring plan
- Recommend improvements to Senior Management, XO’s and staff as well as manage project delivery of new regulatory requirements (MIFID 2, Senior Managers Regime etc.)
- Review operating procedures, manuals and processes, as well as management information
- Monitor the performance and make recommendations to the Legal & Head of Compliance
- Provide training to all bank staff and help identify compliance training needs
- Develop strong relationships with all staff members
- Provide appropriate advice on compliance issues
- Help plan all compliance work with the Head of Compliance and Head of Legal
- Prepare and manage non-financial returns
- Liaise with Regulators and other 3rd parties