Our client is a leading Financial Consultancy Firm with a significant Global and UK presence, and a diverse client base, ranging from large financial institutions to manufacturing, retail, technology, service industries, and public sector. They currently have need of a Technology Risk Services (TRS) Senior Manager to help clients manage risk, and improve their business performance around information technology and information security.
Key Elements of the Role
- Responsible for allocated engagements, and managing staff and client requirements
- Undertake business development, bringing on board new clients, and developing sales opportunities with current clients
- Assist Senior Management Team in the development of new products and services.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm at marketing events, and develop an in depth knowledge of the wide range of services offered by the firm.
- Manage key internal and external clients
- Lead new proposals and participate in presentations
- Act as a subject matter expert in technical services, contributing as necessary to other areas of the practice
Skills and Education
- Educated to degree standard with Professional IT audit qualification (eg CISA, CISM, or similar)
- Proven portfolio management experience, including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Good client relationship management skills
- Sound technical knowledge, and auditing experience of common operating systems, financial applications, and appropriate databases
- Substantial experience in IT auditing and risk management
- Experience leading IT audit teams and engagements from end-to-end
- Good people management and coaching skills