Our client is a leading Financial Consultancy Firm with a significant Global and UK presence, and a diverse client base, ranging from large financial institutions to manufacturing, retail, technology, service industries, and public sector.
This is an opportunity for a recently qualified / up to 2 years qualified candidate to join their Public Sector Audit Team.
- Prepare audit drafts and documentation
- prepare necessary fieldwork subsequent to review
- produce close out documentation
- Attend client meetings and contribute appropriately
- Appropriate professional qualifications, eg ACA, CA, ACCA,MIIA
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Experienced in the use of using Microsoft packages, internet, email
- Experience of audit or risk management in the Not for Profit / Public Sector
- Competent in the preparation and delivery of presentations