Our client is a leading Financial Consultancy Firm with a significant Global and UK presence, and a diverse client base, ranging from large financial institutions to manufacturing, retail, technology and service industries. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Manager to head up a team of technical experts.
This role is pivotal to the Business Risk side of the business, and is effectively that of a subject matter expert in Oracle, and as such, the individual and their team will feed into any advisory or assurance work, as necessary.
- Oversee and grow the Oracle E-Business Suite risk and assurance division of the firm
- Lead and manage existing Oracle EBS based clients, with regards to both internal and external audits
- Manage ongoing assignments, as well as take responsibility for developing staff and supporting the Senior Management Team.
- A relevant IT Audit qualification
- In depth knowledge and experience of Oracle based audit / assurance engagements, including auditing the EBS Suite of applications, extracting data, understanding key workflows, and reviewing user access permissions and system configuration.
- Experience of managing multiple clients
- Experience of business development