This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to take a Regional Head role with a top tier Global Bank.
Reporting to the Global Head of Equity Audit, the EMEA Head will manage all Front Office and Operational Equities audits with direct responsibility for a team of 7 auditors.
• Identifying, performing and assessing risks for equity products and operations.
• Setting budgets and allocating staff work.
• Reviewing audit and control test findings.
• Developing the audit team, setting objectives, and monitoring the teams performance.
• Strong knowledge of trade flow and complex capital market products (derivatives, options etc),
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Previous team management and development experience.