The successful candidate will join a tier 1 organisation with a clear structure and strong global presence. As part of a dedicated Audit function, you will lead the Operations and Change Management team and will have experience within a large bank in either IT or Business Audit. With a proven track record of leading teams, allocating resources and managing budgets, you will maintain high standards of reporting across the function. Through fostering an open team environment you will encourage the sharing of knowledge and expertise between all team members.
- Considerable experience in a leadership role, maintaining and developing excellent working relationships with team members, stakeholders and senior management.
- Charismatic leadership skills with desire and personality to inspire other team members.
- An expert knowledge of Operations & Change Management audit including documentation standards, risk modelling, change controls, quality frameworks and compliance.
- Degree educated with an appropriate audit or accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA, CISA).
- Good working knowledge of current business operating models and systems.
- Prior experience managing a global team and resources or considerable experience in project management.