Our client, a leading global investment bank seeks an associate market risk auditor. As part of a market risk team reporting to the Global Head of Risk Audit, the successful candidate will be part of a specialist team tasked with the global market risk audit. This role would suit someone currently in practice/with a Big 4 firm who is looking to expand their knowledge and expertise in market risk as a foundation for future career development.
- Extensive knowledge of market risk, ideally gained through an advisory/practitioner experience in financial services.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements of market risk management, Basel II & III developments, an overview of global regulatory requirements and developments would be desirable.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills the successful candidate will have the ability to influence stakeholders, senior management and regulator in addition to strong team working skills.
- A postgraduate degree in quantitative finance or related discipline (2:1 minimum)
- Accounting qualification (desirable).