Our client, a leading global investment bank seeks an operational risk auditor. As the lead within the global operational risk team, the successful candidate will report to the Global Head of Risk Audit. This role would suit someone with extensive experience in operational risk and a strong technical expertise as the lead within a collegiate global operational risk audit team.
- A key point of contact for operational risk for technical expertise and continuous monitoring programme.
- Having a current, thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements governing operation risk, ideally a global overview of regulatory developments.
- Contributing to controls and frameworks supporting operational risk management, embedding pivotal elements of Operational risk control framework across business functions including IT audit.
- Identifying training requirements across the internal audit function for operational risk.
- Responsibility for entity risk assessment process for operational risk
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal audit, stakeholders, senior management and regulators