This role is to support the Internal Audit management team to provide, valued assurance to stakeholders to mitigate key risks.
You must have:
- Mandarin language skills (fluent)
- 1-2 years Banking experience
- 1-2 years Audit experience (either external or internal)
- IIA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Assist the Audit management team in conducting risk assessments and developing the audit plan.
- Take part in the ongoing assessment of the Bank’s control environment.
- Develop areas of specialism such as credit risk or trade related business and produce and manage a programme of ongoing audit work to provide audit assurance.
- On an ad hoc basis execute form and execute audit programmes in accordance with procedures, communicating audit issues and findings to the auditee and developing agreed actions to address the control weaknesses identified.
- Perform periodic follow up on audit report responses