Salary up to £80K plus significant flexible benefits scheme, bonus and other associated benefits.
Our client is a Tier 1 Global Banking Group who seeks an experienced professional to join their Internal Audit team within the Financial Markets Division. As an Audit Manager, your primary responsibility is to deliver individual audits as Team Leader as well as promoting proactive and professional relationships with the business, providing robust and challenging insight on business risk and control processes.
• To identify and negotiate the required audit team for the scope of the given project, and to manage, coach and mentor staff as required.
• To carry out necessary audit preparation, by means of liaison with the business over timescales, context, and scope of the audit being carried out, ensuring all necessary controls are in place.
• To lead the team in carrying out necessary fieldwork, and coordinate, review, and document the work of the team.
• To ensure accurate reporting is carried out in the prescribed manner by the team, and to manage and feedback the findings of the audit to Senior Management in a timely fashion.
• Audit experience, or relevant knowledge of Capital Market activities and other primary investment banking activities as well as associated risk and support functions
• A high level knowledge of banking / financial services business processes
• Experience of developing relationships with the business
• Finance, banking, accounting, audit or risk management qualification desirable