£50-55,000 per annum, bens, bonus, London, permanent
This major global banking group is seeking an experienced professional to join its Internal Audit Division. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing audit coverage of the Private Wealth Management division.
- Assisting on audit projects.
- Obtain and review background documentation, reference materials, business texts and other relevant literature to help develop an appropriate planning approach.
- Develop and present recommendations and related audit report deliverables.
- Tracking actions through to conclusion.
- Develop audit findings. Document business concerns, risks, root causes, and
recommendations in writing for inclusion in the Audit Report.
- Ideally the successful candidate will be a qualified accountant or equivalent.
- Relevant business experience with knowledge of investment banking products and services, but with a particular focus on Private Wealth Management and Asset Management.
- Strong knowledge of audit/risk techniques and principles.
- A good technical understanding of the business processes function and
corresponding operational and financial controls designed to effectively manage the
organisation’s business units and operations.