50-65,000, Bonus + Bens, London, Permanent
Our client, a major European Investment Bank is looking for an exceptional individual with strong GAAP, IFRS, Tax and Financial Control experience to manage all audits within the Tax and Finance Divisions.
The ideal candidate will currently be in a big 4 firm or have 3 years pqe. This is an excellent opportunity to take charge of a group audit area and/or enter the banking sector.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Planning, executing and reporting audits.
- Be a credible subject matter expert in Finance and Tax
- Tracking audit issues.
- Leading staff on audit assignments where necessary.
- Coach/training of the audit team by sharing knowledge and leading by example.
- Support decision making and assist in the development of the existing program.
- Close and continuous business engagement with ability to influence management on the overall control framework. This will require sound judgement, critical thinking and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Identify control trends, regulatory themes and emerging risks in assigned business areas and their impact on the business and to the Bank overall.
You will take a lead role within a global business, therfore promotion prospects will be available both within and outside of Audit for the successful candidate.