£55,000 – £75,000 per annum, London, Permanent
This is an exciting new role within a newly established IT Audit function of a European Banking group.
This position presents a superb opportunity to be at the forefront of developing an IT Audit function. You will get the chance to assess all technology risks within the London head office.
- Perform audits of all systems and data processing functions, including pre and post implementation reviews using a risk-based approach.
- Perform infrastructure reviews of contingency, access security, program change, network, and data center operations.
In general: autonomously prepare, conduct and participate in audit reviews on activities and functions in:
- Draft assignment letter.
- Build and monitor the audit program.
- Perform testing.
- Draft the audit report.
- Deliver oral conclusions and recommendations supported by comprehensive and value-added written reports.
- Present the conclusions of the review to operational management during the closing meeting.
- Contribute to quality and effectiveness with the business by providing pro-active advice supported by practical, balanced and common sense recommendations to issue.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to the above email