A tier one bank with a strong global presence is seeking a Director to lead their IT Audit (Infrastructure) team. Using demonstrable leadership experience to develop a team with a shared knowledge culture, you will maintain high standards of reporting integrity across the team and maintain positive relationships with management and stakeholders. The successful candidate will have a background in a similar banking environment in either IT or Business audit.
- Demonstrable experience in a leadership role, maintaining and developing excellent working relationships with team members, stakeholders and senior management.
- Charismatic leadership skills with desire and personality to inspire other team members.
- Expert understanding of risks, controls and testing methods for commonly used platforms such as Unix, Windows, Data networks for mobile and voice, Mainframe, Midrange amongst others.
- Degree educated with an appropriate audit or accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA, CISA).
- Experience operating one of the above mentioned platforms.
- Good working knowledge of current business operating models and systems.
- Prior experience managing a global team and resources.
- Understanding of controls and governance relating to Information Security and IT Risk Management.