You will be entering a truly agile environment, Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) – on SCRUM
- Lead designer for all UI aspects of the product
- Consult with customers on UI/UX functionality
- Define product strategy for adoption of HTML5 and CSS3
- Design & Develop .NET code using C#, VB.Net, & SQL in accordance with agreed specifications
- Understand and adhere to the company’s SDLC and development patterns
- Experience with JS frameworks
- Understanding of UI design patterns, their applicability, advantages and disadvantages
- Knowledge of C#/VB.net, particularly usage of ASP.net webforms
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Apply now, to be considered for this exciting new opportunity!!
Are you a Java Developer seeking a new challenging job opportunity?
Our client, a leading software development company is actively recruiting for an experienced Java Developer to join their development team.
Java Developer responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and maintain software solutions
- Analyse software product requirements
- Collaborate with different support/product teams
- Provide progress reports in daily Agile development meetings
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 years commercial Java development experience
- Strong understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies
- Working knowledge of SQL/ Oracle Databases
- Strong communication and interpersonal
Apply now, to be considered for this new Java Developer opportunity!!