My client, a Top tier Investment Bank are looking for a Senior Business Audit Manager or a junior Audit VP from a Bank to join their progressive organisation. The remit of the role will mainly focus on key Business Infrastructure such as Support functions including Finance, Operations, Treasury, Compliance, HR etc.
As part of the Corporate Audit team, the role will enable you to work on challenging and varied projects, acquire strong business knowledge across the Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking) and Investment Management divisions. You will lead interesting and complex projects, face off to regulators and manage stakeholder relationships.
The organisation offers excellent career progression opportunities and is one of the few banks which provide a platform for internal mobility and promotion within Audit, Business and specialist subject areas. The Audit function comprise highly technical, talented and driven senior professionals from other tier 1 institutions, which subsequently helped to create a deep and strong Audit team, hence are looking for high calibre Audit professionals who will help maintain their high standard.
* Degree educated and qualified Audit professionals from a Bank
* Wholesale/ Global Markets / Investment Banking background would be preferred but would consider Auditors from Retail and Corporate Bank
* Experience of auditing support functions would be a huge advantage, equally would suit a Capital Markets auditor with an interest in diversifying their experience across to other business functions within a bank
* Strong analytical and technical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of leading projects, coaching and managing junior auditors
* Strong time and project management skills
* Deep working knowledge of risk and control
* Ability to engage and build relationship with auditees