Are you a models or quant professional with Internal Audit experience?
If you are well versed in Quant or Models practices within retail or investment banking products, this role offers a different opportunity than standard senior level models or quant Audit role.
If you enjoy conducting deep-dive assessment and seek to enhance your executive stakeholder interaction, this role will add real personal value whilst also enabling you to develop your technical skills with market leading models across a wide variety of banking business lines.
- Contributing to enterprise-wide coverage and play a key part in the team’s development of process improvement
- Conducting assessments from planning through to completion, acting as subject matter expert
- Responsible for delivering audit reviews of global markets’ portfolios focusing on the use of quant finance and models
- Providing support and guidance to more junior team members
- Team Lead for all Models Audit work across EMEA
- Degree (minimum BSc/ BA level) with a good academic record
- Demonstrate a capability to diversify and have an appreciation for process risk and controls
- Quant / Models / Model Validation experience in a banking environment.
- Stress testing experience (much preferred).
- Experience in an Internal Audit / Controls role
- Knowledge of investment banking and associated products
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to manage relationships both within the core team, other business areas and stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), especially report writing
- Capable of undertaking new challenges and tasks even in unfamiliar territories and able to learn quickly
- Eager for continuous learning and development.
- UK / EU Visa
Due to the size and stature of the organisation, there are plenty of opportunities for internal mobility, upward progression and continuous learning and development, you will also be supported by your peers and senior management who have a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the quant discipline, from a wide variety of backgrounds.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO:
- USE YOUR SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE;
- GAIN CROSS ASSET CLASS EXPERIENCE
- ADD VALUE TO YOUR CAREER FOR FUTURE LEADERSHIP ROLES
For further details or to refer individuals in your network please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Apply with your CV or for an informal discussion contact Paul Stanbridge.
We apologise but may not be able to respond to all applicants if there is a large response