Our client is a Tier 1 Bank with a worldwide presence. The internal audit function has recently undergone significant change and expansion, and as a result, they are currently looking to recruit experienced hires at AVP level to join their IT Infrastructure Audit Team.
The successful Candidate will be experienced in all the relevant technical and professional qualifications listed for the role. Ideally this experience will be gained through working technology audit in a banking environment, either directly, or potentially as part of an audit team in a Big 4 or similar Practice Firm.
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CEH, relevant graduate degree
- Experience of managing audits and leading audit teams, and a proven track record of high performance in previous roles that includes communicating
with senior client management
- Network Security, including firewalls, intrusion detection) protocols, network services, security
testing techniques (penetration testing, vulnerability scanning), end point protection, and
- Systems Security Management including encryption techniques – public key infrastructure (PKI)
components and digital signature techniques), antivirus, vulnerability assessment, alerting and
monitoring, secure software development, and identity and access management.
- Information Risk Management including data leak prevention, records management, and information classification and handling, logical access management.
- An understanding of technology resilience and IT operations management processes (e.g. incident and problem management, disaster recovery, IT change, capacity and performance, asset and configuration management, data centres).